If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on BoredWon without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
The fastest and easiest way to notify BoredWon of alleged copyright infringement is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing BoredWon with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests
– a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL
(i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work
– identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located
– your address, telephone number, and email address
– a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
– a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
False claims may results in legal consequences.