I think it’s safe to say that at some point or another, we’ve all encountered the annoying, disrespectful, and nuisance customers you often see in grocery stores. These people are like bad movie villains, monsters in they’re own right.
These people can be very frustrating. It’s simple really. Don’t leave your garbage in your cart for the next person who uses it. Don’t knock things over and leave them that way, and do not…DO NOT cut in line at the register. If you do anything of these things, please just stop now. Seriously. They make you a terrible human being.
1. We’ve covered this before, but it deserves mentioning again. Return your cart!
2. There is such a thing as too many coupons.
3. Don’t be the person who does this.
4. On the one hand, the people who do all of these things might drive one to drink. On the other hand, if you can’t make it through the grocery store without booze, well, you have a problem.
5. This is absolutely disgusting. Is that a dirty diaper? Whoever did this deserves to be pelted with dirty diapers.
6. Get a life.
7. Anyone who does this should be forced to go to the end of the longest line in the store.
8. I bet they didn’t forget their phone…
9. Sometimes it’s just simple things.
10. Unfortunately, idiocy breeds idiocy.
11. They may as well just leave it up all year.
12. I’ll never understand why someone will hand you cash dripping with their own sweat. Disgusting.
13. Just grab their cart like it’s yours and move it a few aisles over.
14. Here’s another person who deserves to be pelted with dirty diapers.
These people are the absolute worst. Don’t be one of them.