Online shopping is very convenient, especially if you don’t feel like trying to beat the traffic (or leaving the house). Occasionally, you can purchase items at amazing discounts and have have them delivered free of charge. However, online shopping also has its disadvantages. Take, for instance, these online shoppers who were more than disappointed at receiving the items they bought online.
1. Buying a dress from China had never been this disappointing.
2. Who’ll sit on these in the garden?
3. What cheap really looks like.
4. Looks can be very deceiving.
5. Looks like an April Fool’s Day prank.
6. Always read the label.
7. Beware of photoshopped photos.
8. Another reason why you should always read descriptions.
9. Seeing an unexpected imprint in your new iphone.
10. The numbers aren’t always right.
11. A substitution that’s not exactly as good as what you’ve ordered.
12. The sizes will literally shock you.
13. From blond to blind.
(via BuzzFeed )
Online shopping has its perks, but don’t be surprised if it occasionally doesn’t work out. The best thing to do is read the product descriptions and especially the reviews carefully for the items you want to buy. You then know what to expect.