When it comes to weddings, the cake can often be a real scene-stealer at the reception. It makes a great centerpiece that complete the whole package. It’s the “icing on the cake” to the event, if you will. Aside from being aesthetically pleasing, the cake must taste as divine as it looks.
This is why many couples are very particular in choosing their cake. It has to fit the wedding theme. And Disney-themed weddings are all the rage lately. Thus, here are 15 Disney-inspired cakes designed to make you feel like royalty on your big day.
1. Elegant Cinderella-inspired cake is perfect for you and your Prince Charming.
This one’s from Walt Disney World Resort.
2. This version of a Cinderella cake puts a different spin on the look.
A masterpiece by I Believe Its Cake.
3. These cakes look like they were made by Sleeping Beauty’s fairy godmothers.
4. Snow White cake fit for royals
Made by Heavenly Cakes ‘N More.
5. This one will make you fall in love all over again with your prince. Or at least with cake.
Made by Cake-A-Licious.
6. Hopefully, this one isn’t a wedding cake.
7. This Maleficent-inspired cake looks magical.
From Sweet Tooth Confections.
8. The perfect wedding cake for Beauty and the Beast fans.
Another masterpiece from Walt Disney World Resort.
9. Simple but very charming
10. The Little Mermaid wedding cake will make a big splash at your reception.
11. Here’s a cake inspired by Frozen.
12. Unique wedding cake straight out of Tangled
13. Here’s a Peter Pan cake with pixie dust.
Made by Blue Note Bakery.
14. Beautiful “It’s a Small World”-themed wedding cake will take your breath away
Created by Hey There, Cupcake.
15. This Alice in Wonderland cake is very unique.
With a Disney them, isn’t it hard not to have a magical wedding day?