The bestselling Harry Potter series will go down in history as one of the most unforgettable of all time. The books themselves sold millions of copies and when they were made into movies, Potterheads everywhere lined up to watch them. Never mind the book sales and the merchandise sales, the film franchise alone has generated billions of dollars in revenue, and is easily one of the highest grossing franchises in history.
Fans all over the world fell in love with the cast, and why not? Who can forget the devious Draco Malfoy or the charming Luna Lovegood? Check out what they and other cast members look like now compared to then.
1. Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)
2. Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)
3. Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)
4. Alfred Enoch (Dean Thomas)
5. Devon Murray ( Seamus Finnigan)
6. Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)
7. Clemence Poesy (Fleur Delacour)
8. Katie Leung (Cho Chang)
(Click “Next” to continue reading on page 2.)