With how difficult the job market has been the last several years, more and more workers are turning to freelance work. There are many perks of working as a freelancer such as being in control of your time and avoiding a lot of the stresses a full time job like beating deadlines or working with difficult people.
On the other hand, being a full-time employee has its benefits too such as health insurance and vacation time, and overtime pay for hourly employees. If you’re at a crossroads in your life where you have to choose between being a freelancer or being a full-timer, then perhaps these illustrations will help.
1. Either way, you always have to report to someone.
2. Schedules are fixed as an employee but flexible as a freelancer.
3. Sometimes having coworkers can be a challenge, but sometimes it can be a blessing too.
4. When you work past office hours
5. Grooming yourself for work
6. The working hours
Hopefully, the illustrations were able to put a smile on your face. Whether you want to be a freelancer or a full-timer, just try to find work that will make you content.